This book is so well written that you gonna fall in love with the story and theory.
This book will help you understand and structure your life on right principles
1. Work once, get paid over and over again
2. For every need, goad, and dream, there is a passive income method that fits perfectly
3. You can monetize your whims
4. Cultivate your skills and passions and choose income methods that reflect who you are
5. Nobody can teach you drive and determination. You must learn that for yourself.
The writer is define what the Rich Teach man their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class. Most everyone spend their entire life working to make someone else rich. Always work for someone else, you will never be able to be truly free of the nine-to-five cycle. Pay your income tax on time. People think that they can become happy just by making enough money at their jobs. Don’t waste your money buying simple pleasures.
The poor and the middle-class work for money. The rich have money work for them.
“There is a difference between being poor and being broke. Broke is temporary. Poor is eternal.”
Kiyosaki generally holds real estate for less than seven years.