The speaking component:The IELTS speaking test takes between 11 and 14 minutes and is in the form of an oral interview between the candidate and an examiner. During the interview you will need to answer questions asked by the interviewer,speak at length on a topic selected by the interviewer and give and justify your opinions on a range of issues related to that topic.The interview has three main parts:
• some general questions about yourself, your life and your interests
• a short talk on a particular topic
• a discussion of issues linked to the talk in part 2 This ebook will help you:
1. Relax and speak as confidently as you can.
2. Learn how the Speaking component is assessed
3. Be prepared to answer the questions in part 1 of the interview.
4. Know what to expect.
5. Carefully consider what you know about each of the topics.
6. Be ready for Part 2 of the interview.
11. Prepare for the extended conversation in Part 3 12. Know what is being tested
13. Practice with sample questions