Bottom line – healthy food choices lead to a healthier mother and baby.
From the minute you find out you are pregnant most moms-to-be have a number of questions relating to pregnancy nutrition. What foods you should be eating and which foods should you be avoiding as the next nine months progress. Some foods are even better completely avoided. Then there is all those old wives’ tales to sort through and figure out truth from fiction.
Highlights What You'll Learn in This eBook :
1. What You Should Eat What You Should Not Eat During Pregnancy.
2. First Trimester Pregnancy Nutrition.
3. Nutrition Guidelines for a Healthy Pregnancy.
4. What Not to Eat When You are Pregnant.
5. A Pregnancy Diet Plan That Works.
6. Make Whole Food Vitamins Part of Your Pregnancy Diet.
7. Iron Rich Foods to Eat During Pregnancy.
8. 5 Key Principles to Pregnancy Nutrition.
9. Nutrition for a Healthy Mom and Baby.
10. and Much much more..