The Utopian Cricket Team
This book is a fiction based on cricket. As indicated in the title of this book, it is a utopian thought of looking at the game of cricket. The idea is to have a humorous way of looking at the sport from the point of view of other professional fields. The term ‘Utopia’ comes from the work of Thomas More, where it is used to mean both an ideal society and also one that doesn't exist anywhere.
The Author has earlier written and published the following books most of which are also available with leading booksellers and online stores and Marketplaces like Draft2 Digital and Amazon. Some of them are available as Audio books also on Findaway Voices.
1. SERVICE MATTERS IN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOBS.
2. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT.
3. YATHNI’S TRAVEL TO KAILASH.
4. AN INTRODUCTION TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
7. YATHNI’S TRAVEL TO VAIKUNT.
8. ALWARS-THE VAISHNAVITE SAINTS.
9. A FEW GODS AND GODDESSES OF HINDUISM.
10. ANCIENT SAGES OF INDIA.
11. A BRIEF INSIGHT ON COPYRIGHT IN INDIA.
12. GREAT SAINTS OF INDIA.
13. PARADISE COMES TO MYLAPORE
14.NAYANMARS-THE SHAIVITE SAINTS