Do you want to know what the best way to handle temper tantrums is? Are you interested in new approaches to sharpen the brain development of your kids? If so, then keep listening, as this is the audio book for you!
Here Carole Payne will explain you the most updated findings about how a child’s brain develops since the pregnancy and how it matures during the first years of life. This guide bridges the gap between the most up-to-date psychological and neuro-scientific findings and how usually parents nowadays raise a kid. With age-appropriate strategies for dealing with day-to-day struggles, "Brain Rules For Baby" is also a great tool for parents to feel their kids’ feelings and sensations and to understand where they come from. Your whole view of raising children will change, as you will know:
- How your emotions affects your children growth;
- Why your babies need to feel safe above all and how to behave accordingly
- How to engage children in easy, kid-friendly mindfulness activities to help them develop their capacity to be mindful and develop emotional resilience.
- How to educate your children to practise and experience the happiness and why it is important to start this approach since the first years of life;
- New approaches to sharpen the brain development of your kids.
What are you waiting for? Buy your audio book and start now a new and exciting journey together with your kids!