From the quaint capital of Saint Helier, to the wealth of hidden coves and beaches, to the maze of craggy coastal walks, Jersey has much to tempt the visitor. Berlitz Pocket Guide Jersey is a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that this island has to offer.
Inside Jersey Pocket Guide:
· Where To Go details all the key sights in on the island, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
· Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip.
· Perfect Tour provides an itinerary of the island.
· What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time on the island, from chartering a boat, to exploring the island's beautiful coastline, to soaking up the unique culture and learning about the island's heritage in Saint Helier.
· Essential information on Jersey's culture, including a brief history of the island.
· Eating Out covers the island's best cuisine.
· Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
· A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.