IOS Software Engineer
Bookmate is a social e-reading platform. Based on a subscription model we are building the global leader in mobile e-reading. We help millions of people read more, discover new books, and find friends with similar interests. Bookmate is a b2c / b2b2c product that is being actively developed both as a product and as a business, including a significant focus on international markets.
- Excellent knowledge of the iOS platform
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Thoughts on functional programming
- Design-minded attention to user interface implementation
- A passion for clean and maintainable code and quality development practices
- A chance to work for cool product which is used by millions people in Russia and other countries
- Challenging but interesting tasks
- We use the latest technologies and embrace agile philosophies. Everything we do is predicated on having a great team and a culture of learning, being proactive in the choices we make and the activities we engage in.
- Flexible working hours, bright, open-space office in the Heart of Moscow in DI Telegraph, with everything you need to work and relax in comfort including coffee, fruits and snacks, XBox and Ping-Pong.
- We’d love to see what you’ve worked on that is in the App Store. Show us something we can download and use. If you can share the code with us now, all the better. If not, when we meet, we can talk more about the code behind it.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com